Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wallpaper-Like a Sunflower


Looking up into the crystal blue sky
A sunflower dreams it is the shining sun

I also look up into the sky
Lying on the field of sunflowers
And I wish
Wish to be such a sunflower
In the world’s dreams with rays of happiness

The sun shines in the universe
Not just on sunny days and in the morning
But on cloudy days and in the night too

The sun is always there shining
Emitting the same light to me
But I’m standing on the earth
Sometimes despairingly under the raven sky
Covered by the darkness or gigantic clouds

Clouds are my frailty
Darkness is my timidity
They just keep me from feeling the sun’s compassion
That is poured to me constantly

So I swear now
My endeavor just began
To seek the sun in all weather, like a sunflower
Absorbing its light throughout my body
Thriving high in the sky

The earth is in the deep shadows
The shadows of unhappiness
But the sun is there to embrace the world
With the rays of peace and happiness

So I should bloom as a single flower
A flower in the wild
That gives small happiness and smiles
To its surroundings

Now is the time I appreciate the sun
Feeling its love here on the earth
More than anywhere in the world

I should grow up high
Higher than any other flowers
And I promise to be the light of hope
In the future that the sun ensures and opens
That is the best way to show my gratitude

I look up into the sky again
Sending my thanks to the shining sun
I smile here cheerfully like a sunflower
Giving small happiness to the person next to me
As the sun smiles to me all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment